We provide the answers, as well as the practical plans, to help you secure your dental goals.
Since 1956, dental practitioners have counted on us for high-caliber guidance and support. We take a comprehensive approach with our dental clients.
This translates into planning meetings, the ability to address special projects, and a network of trusted dental resources available outside of our firm.
Our dental clients across the United States are able to utilize the latest in web and phone based technologies to have us efficiently service their accounting and consulting needs.
A dental CPA can secure your future, why trust a firm that lacks that focus? Contact us for your dental accounting, dental tax planning, dental practice purchase (how to buy a dental practice), dental transition planning and dental practice valuations.
Dental CPAs is a division of
non-mobile Dental CPA's website
- Dental practice projections and profit planning
- Dental income tax planning and tax minimization strategies
- Estate and trust tax preparation
- Bookkeeping services
- Dental practice start-up assistance and guidance. Dental practice purchase review and buyer representation
- Dental practice financial and operational assessments
- Key financial indicator analysis and comparison (dental benchmarks and dental overhead)
- Dental capital and operating budgets/ projections/forecasts and analysis
- Growth and development dental consulting
- Development and review of partner / shareholder / employment agreements
- Dental practice transition strategies including the development of dental associate buy in/buy-outs
- Dental practice sale assistance
- Dental practice valuations
- Dental fraud awareness consulting
- Forensic accounting
- Technology consulting
- Dental chart of accounts set-up