"A dentist contacted us for a second opinion on their prior year's tax returns. We uncovered more than $12,000 in overpayments and helped them get a full refund. They became a client after that." - Another reason to chose a Dental CPA.
- Email us for a no cost review of your tax returns.
- We are collecting data for our dental benchmarking overhead survey. Fill it out and see how your practice compares to others.
- Sign up for our dental newsletter
- Become a fan of Dental CPAs on Facebook.
- Read Case Studies on our Dental CPA blog
- Watch our dental accounting videos on Youtube.
- View our dental images on Pinterest.
You have dreams for your dental career. We have the decades of wisdom and experience to enable you to realize that plan.
How often have you considered these dental accounting questions?
- Should I use a dental CPA that specializes in dental accounting?
- How do I transition from a dental associate to a practice partner?
- How do I evaluate a dental practice then how do I buy a dental practice?
- What can go wrong when I purchase a dental practice?
- Is my dental practice maximizing its profitability?
- How does my dental practice compare to others - what is my dental overhead?
- How long should I keep my records for?
- Am I ready for a dental associate? Can I afford one?
- What is the difference between an employee and an independent contractor?
- Is my hygenist an independent contractor?
- How can I determine if my dental associate is an independent contractor?
- What are the consequences if I misclassify an employee?
- How do I know if my dental office manager is stealing from me?
- Should I expand my dental practice?
- Can I deduct my charitable dental care?
- How can I make more money without
working more hours?
- What is dental practice goodwill and how do I protect it?
- How do I maximize my dental practice’s value when I am ready to sell?
- What is the value of my dental practice?
- When, where and how do I sell my dental practice?
- Do I have a realistic plan for retirement?
Dental CPAs is Maryland's only member of the Institute of Dental CPAs, an elite association of peer reviewed, CPA firms in North America that have a wide breadth of dental accounting experience. Many CPA firms apply, only a select few are qualified for membership.
We provide the answers, as well as the practical plans, to help you secure your dental goals.
Since 1956, dental practitioners have counted on us for high-caliber guidance and support. We take a comprehensive approach with our dental clients.
This translates into planning meetings, the ability to address special projects, and a network of trusted dental resources available outside of our firm.
Our dental clients across the United States are able to utilize the latest in web and phone based technologies to have us efficiently service their accounting and consulting needs.
A dental CPA can secure your future, why trust a firm that lacks that focus? Contact us for your dental accounting, dental tax planning, dental practice purchase (how to buy a dental practice), dental transition planning and dental practice valuations.
Dental CPAs is a division of Naden/Lean, LLC.